F10 | Hand Foam
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
F10 Hand Foam
F10® Disinfectant Hand Foam is a ready-to-use disinfectant that is effective against bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens.
This product is an alcohol-free alternative to other products in the F10® waterless sanitiser range.
With zero alcohol, this product is an excellent choice for those that suffer from skin irritations when exposed to alcohol based products, especially over a long period of repeated use.
- contains the equivalent of 1:67 concentration of F10SC
- broad-spectrum disinfectant that is effective against bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens
- No negative effect on humans, pets, wildlife, or equipment and surfaces, unlike many other strong disinfectants available on the market
- Due to inherently low toxicity and low irritation characteristics F10SC is widely used by veterinarians, wildlife carers and organisations, and zoos
- Minimal chance of microbial resistance due to the unique chemical combination in F10 products
- convenient ready-to-use solution, enriched with emollients to prevent hands drying out and enable frequent use
- No rinse-off required after use, simply apply and leave to dry
- F10SC is biodegradable and environmentally friendly
F10 Disinfectant Hand Foam is available in:
- 50ml pump bottle
- 500ml pump bottle
To use, simply pump the foam onto your hands, and rub them together to ensure thorough application, and allow to air dry.
You may repeat this process as often as necessary.
Mealworms arrived in great condition and all alive.
Great service, great products, fast turnaround.
All arrived in good condition and on time, as they said.
I've shopped around, this is who I'm going to stay with.
Bought consistently over 5 months, never had an issue.
Every time order has arrived promptly and healthy.